Premium Protection And Ultimate Adjustability For MTB
The Leatt 5.5 Junior neck brace has exactly the same features as the adult version, just made specially for smaller riders.
This is the most adjustable, most comfortable and most durable brace available, the choice of so many mini racers all over the world.
The brace is designed to allow the forces during an accident to be reduced and transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body rather than the small fragile bones in the neck.
For very small riders, it is impossible to make a large platform neck brace and still fit it on a very small body. You should, therefore, go for the FUSION 2.0 vest with an integrated neck brace. Check the sizing charts for more information.
Protect and let them ride with confidence.
- Independent off-road motorcycle study by Great Lakes EMS Inc (Action Sports EMS) show that Neck braces offer:
- - Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
- - Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most vulnerable bones
- Composite matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit
- Adjustable, Four-angle Thoracic strut engineered to break away before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Sliding front and rear Surefit adjusters offer Three-way adjustability for that perfect fit.
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: from 780g (1.72lbs)
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit